- 7-Eleven Inc.
- 20/20 Vision
- A&M Records
- AOL / Time Warner
- AT&T / Worldcom Corp.
- AMC Theatres
- AARP - American Association of Retired Persons - Switch to: AMAC 888-262-2006
- American Bar Association
- ACLU - American Civil Liberties Union
- American Federation of Labor
- American Federation of Teachers
- AMA - American Medical Association
- Americans for Gun Safety
- Bank of America - Switch to: Any local credit union
- BATF - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
- Burger King
- ABC - American Broadcast Company (liberal propaganda) - Switch to: Fox News
- CBS - Columbia Broadcasting System (liberal propaganda) - Switch to: Fox News
- CNN - Cable News Network (liberal propaganda) - Switch to: Fox News
- NBC - National Broadcast Company (liberal propaganda) - Switch to: Fox News
- MSNBC - This is the (liberal propaganda) merger between Microsoft & General Electric's NBC. - Switch to: Fox News
- Center to Prevent Handgun Violence
- Dannon Company, Inc.
- Delta Airlines - Switch to: Southwest Airlines whenever possible
- Disney Company
- Gateway Computers
- Google - Switch to: BING
- Hallmark Cards
- Hard Rock Cafe
- HBO - Home Box Office/Cable Network
- League of Women Voters of the United States
- Levi Straus Foundation
- Lucent Technologies Inc.
- MTV - Music Television/Cable Network
- NCR Corp.
- Progressive Insurance
- Sara Lee
- Showtime Cable Network
- Sierra Club
- Southwestern Bell
- Symantic Corp
- United Airlines
- United Nations
- Walt Disney Company
Be aware that these companies support anti-gun politics.
I'll bet you can imagine some way to convince them
that Americans don't want gun control.
Visit the homepage of WWW.LARRYWILLIS.COM
Larry A. Willis, Innovative Technologies
1480 Guinevere Dr., Casselberry, FL 32707